Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions for 2009





1. One of my new years resolutions is to work things out with my boyfriend/baby dad. We are trying to start over and get things together so we can be a family for our son. I know that we are young but we both truly feel that there is something special between us. Hopefully everything works out.




















2.Another one of my new years resolutions is that I want to try and slow down on smoking. I would really like to quit but we all know how that goes. Even though I know that smoking is bad, i still do it. It is also a waste of money. Five dollars and some change here, five dollars and some change there adds up to alot in the end. *SIGH* but damn, those Newports are really something!















































No comments:

Post a Comment